This page of Sterling’s website is maintained to help faculty and staff access information from the President’s Office regarding progress toward meeting the goals of the strategic plan and to facilitate participation in community governance and budget planning. It is password protected, not because information found here is confidential, but rather because it is written explicitly for employees and, often, for the Board of Trustees.
Sterling College inspires lifelong environmental stewardship through experiential liberal arts education that prepares students to become knowledgeable, skilled, and responsible leaders in the communities in which they live.
Sterling will remain a small college, but one that speaks with a big voice. Consistent with its historic values, the College has embarked upon a strategic path to become a global leader in the promotion of a unique educational model that prepares students to become environmental stewards.
To meet this vision, Sterling embraces its rural location as one of its defining characteristics and strives to foster a community in which people of all backgrounds and identities feel at home, where differences are embraced, and individuals take responsibility for furthering the dignity of all.
- NEASC 2016 Self-Study, complete
- NEASC Decision Letter
- Sterling College Fact Sheet Fall 2017
- Sterling College Team Report
- Sterling College Organizational Chart
- College Committee & Decision-Making Structure
- Board of Trustees Articles of Association
- Faculty Hiring Process
Strategic Planning Documents
Operational Budget & Audit
- Fiscal Year 2017 Financials (audited)
- Fiscal Year 2016 Financials (audited)
- Fiscal Year 2015 Financials (audited)
- Fiscal Year 2014 Financials (audited)
- Fiscal Year 2013 Financials (audited)
Reports to the Board of Trustees
Academic Year 2017-18
Academic Year 2016-17
Academic Year 2015-16
Academic Year 2014-15