Living & Learning Resources
This is a home base for current students to quickly access resources related to Academics, Community, and Work at Sterling College. Due to COVID-19, Sterling is embarking on a groundbreaking delivery model of our education focused on ecological thinking and action. Our same curriculum will be delivered in a way that ensures in-person instruction, through small Living & Learning Pods (LLPs) in five-week intensives.
This new model of delivery consists of 2 five-week block intensives each semester offered in small cohorts that live and learn together, in addition to a two-week intensive at the beginning of the semester. In the event of COVID-19 infection, we will be able to isolate a LLP for two weeks to prevent further spread on campus. This new model consists of experiential in-person classes that can be supplemented by hands-on distance learning and online classes.
Below you will find links to many resources, including: The Student Handbook, the Fall 2020 Course Catalog, health and safety information, housing information, dining information, and more. If you can’t find what you are looking for or have additional questions, please reach out to your advisor. They can help you navigate this new model and answer your questions.
Student Life Information
- Student Handbook
- Incident & Student Conduct Report Form
- Sexual Misconduct & Title IX Report Form
- Local Health And Wellness Resources List
- Gallagher Health Insurance Login
- Van Driver’s Handbook
- Wellness Car Reservation Form
- Events Calendar
- Events Calendar Submission Form
- Food & Function Request Form
- Faculty Directory
- Office Directory
- Phone List
- Student Activities Committee Charter
- Student Activities Funds Request Form
- Student Activities Program Evaluation Form
Still have Questions about the 20/21 academic year?
Check out the FAQs: