Three fun facts about Moxie (they/them):
- They have an obsession with cheese; aged, blue, and smelly are all adored and cherished!
- Their favorite human is their seven-year-old son, Liam, a bright young feminist and change maker 💪
- They dream of someday being the front-human of a David Bowie cover band.
|B.S. in Behavioral Science with a focus in Gender Studies||Green Mountain College|
|MBA in Mission-Driven Organizational Management||Marlboro College Graduate & Professional Studies Program|
|Eastern African Medical Students for Choice, Key Note Speaker, Second Annual Meeting: Abortion in Rwanda (2018)|
|Green Mountain College, Guest Speaker: Making a Difference While Making a Living Conference (2016)|
|Planned Parenthood, Guest Speaker: Film Showing of “Grandma” (film’s focus on abortion access in U.S.) (2015)|
|Dartmouth University, Guest Speaker, Dartmouth Medical Students for Choice: Breaking Down Abortion (2012, 2013)|
|Ms. Magazine, Citation: New Hampshire Defunds Planned Parenthood (2011)|
|New Hampshire Public Radio, Interviewee: New Hampshire (2011)|
Interests:Perfecting the art of the perfect playlist, while night-baking gluten-free vegan goodies.
- Vermont Business for Social Responsibility, 25 Change Makers under 35
- Lost River Social Justice Center, Rural Racial Justice Study Group facilitator (2019- Present)
- The Root Racial Justice Center, Fundraising Committee & Program Volunteer (2018- Present)
- Green Mountain Crossroads, GLBTQA grassroots organizer (2018- Present)
- Green Mountain College, Alumni Advisory Board President (2014 – 2019)
- Green Mountain College, Board of Trustees (2017 – 2019)
Three Books You Recommend?
The Handmaids Tale by Margaret Atwood
Primal Leadership by Daniel Goleman
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot